Wednesday, December 27, 2017

5 Best posts of 2017



Cheryl Brickey  of Meadow Mist Designs is hosting a Linky Party!  This is better than any New Years Eve Party and is a great way to look back over 2017.

I can tell you that my blogging picked up this year - I had 41 posts for 2017 - up from 16 in 2016.  My total visits were up to 11,136 visitors form all over the world - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Portugal, Ireland, Germany and Ukraine!

I decided to highlight my most popular posts this year.  I included a picture and a link back to the posts.  I am so pleased at the push the 2017 New Bloggers Quilt Group gave me and the guidance of our wonderful leaders - it really has made a difference in my blogging presence.  Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl has led this the past few years, and I feel so fortunate to have her guidance this past year, as it was her last as a leader. 

Please feel free to visit or revisit any of the posts - the links and counts of visits are next to the picture from the blog entry.






Finish It Up Friday & FreeFallQAL #4                                      
423 visits





Finish It Up Friday
324 visits






2017 New Quilt Bloggers Introduction
165 visits









  A Finished Top #FreeFallQAL 
  142 visits






I learned a lot, and met quite a few folks I now call friends.  Many thanks for following along and visiting and commenting.  I love meeting my internet friends!

Linking up to:  The Best of 2017 Linky Party at Meadow Mist Designs