It is pattern called Modified Trees by Eva Page Quilt Designs. Beth Helfter spoke at our guild and I thought the pattern would be a fun one for a boutique or gift for a friend. I made it and got stuck on wanting to do the border. 2 nights ago, I decided to forgo the entire border, but only add some ground for the trees.
This picture is only half the tablerunner. There is also a star between the two trees, and I am thinking of a ribbon to do that or fancy stitching - but have to look and see what might work. The colors I choose are a little bright, but I think I will like it.
This will be the back and binding. It is a fabric that was in my stash but it quite fun with the trees. I have an idea for quilting - we'll see if its as brilliant as I think - or whether I can do it. Wish me luck.
Linking up with: One Monthly Goal