Monday, January 1, 2018

UFO's - #APQResolution - 2017 & 2018


All in all it was a good year.  I completed 9 of 13 projects.  A few were carry overs from last year and a few will be carried into next year.  There were a couple of projects that got done that weren't on the list, and a little later in the month I'll do a reprise of 2017 finishes.  It was a year in which we decided to put our house on the market - it had been in the back of our minds  - but it became real.  Honestly, I didn't sew much for 3 months.  Things are in a better place, so 2018 should be good!

I am pleased to keep doing this as it really helps keep me focused. I do move around projects as the year goes on so they finish when I like.  A few would not have been done, had they not been on the list.  I am making headway on the projects I have and would like to speed up to 2 a month, but much depends on a secret commitment - if it happens I don't think I will be doing 2 a month.   

I am excited to begin this year and think that I will start where I left off, finishing the Petal Play Loon...

Best wishes for a terrific 2018!