Monday, March 5, 2018

#365DaysOfArtPBQChallenge Week 9, Exercises 57-63

#57: Color in the concentric circles:  I liked doing this one, but didn't like  naming the moods. Somehow, I wasn't really feeling it.

#58:  Design a T-shirt:  This was more like practicing a quilting pattern - kind of like it.

#59:  Fill a page with things that are the color yellow:  The yellow wasn't showing up well - didn't float my boat.

#60:  Color in the dots:  I enjoyed this.  Did half in orderly lines and half random.  I don't think the coloring in lines was too successful.  Nonetheless, I enjoyed this one.

#61:  Calligraphy practice - thick lines:  Didn't spend time. Still don't have the pen.  Maybe next week.....

#62:  Color in the waves:  Loved this - was gonna do only blue and green but then just decided to play.



#63:  Fill the opposite page with texts/marks:  I liked doing this one too.  I used seeds in a packet in top left, a knitting marker on right, a paper clip and a business card on the bottom to get the darker lines.

If you haven't joined in - there is plenty of time.  Amazon has the book 365 Days Of Art by Lorna Scobie (not an affiliate) back in stock, so you can jump on the bandwagon! Stop by Sherry's site to see what we are up to.


Linking up with:  Powered by Quilting