Sunday, June 3, 2018

Projects progress.....and moving to wordpress

This is part of what I did last week.  Here are a few blocks from  mmmQuilts Adult Plus Playtime QAL!  
  1. Row 1 completed
  2. Row 2 blocks made (only two in the picture)
  3. Row 3 will be made this week and flimsy done

The second priority will be for  my role as an Island Batik Ambassador.  I am making something called Funky Friends and fabric and a pattern will becoming soon.  Also, I'll be piecing my modern challenge - the blocks may be done before the stuffy gets made.  I made a test block and I think I know how to proceed....we'll see.
My third priority is Tish's Fireworks QAL at Tish's Adventures in Wonderland.  It is using my scraps and the schedule is very gentle.

Fourth, a little more hand-applique and this will be ready to be sandwiched.  We had some overnight guests from Alaska a week ago - they have one of these.  We went there in 2008.  YIKES.  Time to finish this project!

I will be moving this blog to WordPress.  I have been getting more and more frustrated with my current platform and have been contemplating it.  I am not "doing" any of the work, so I hope it will be seamless.  You will find me at KathleenMcMusing.com.  Similar but different.

And, I like my windows clean in Maine.  We begin this week, I believe the number is something like 37.

Wish me luck, it feels like a very full week!

Linking up:  Wednesday Wait Loss