Friday, January 1, 2016

Begin as you mean to go on

On the last day of 2015 I finished a Diva Frame Wallet.


 I love the little wallet and think I learned a few things:
  1. Do some prep work - I cut out the project.
  2. Find the missing pieces - I found a zipper that would work.
  3. Pick it up again and make it.
As I begin this year of quilting and occasional other crafts, I want to set a few goals for me:
  1. MORE - quilt and knit more
  2. SMARTER - learn to use EQ7
  3. SHARE - resume my blog and begin to work on creating some 4 lessons/patterns 
I saw two blogs referring to this goal and one intrigued me.  The one I selected is a group of folks who will commit to finishing 12 projects (how could I have so many) through the year.  First you pick your 12 projects, then the monthly number is assigned and that's the one you work to finish.  You can find this challenge at All People Quilt.

Tomorrow, I'll post my list and a picture of the first project I'm tackling.