Saturday, January 2, 2016

UFO project begins


Here are the year's UFO (unfinished objects) I'd like to finish this year.  The sheet has 12 projects and the designated number for this month is #2, so I will work on the Fall Leaf appliqué quilt.

This little quilt was made as a shop sample for Cambridge Quilts.  It needs to be sandwiched, quilted, bound and labeled.  One of the two fabrics behind it will be its backing, which will hardly be seen, but I like them to relate to the front of the quilt/wall hanging. I think this is a very doable project for the month.

As I looked around my room, I realized there are a million more things that I have planned: patterns, fabric collections with no project, knitting projects, organizing projects and on-line classes.

My plan of attack for these was to create some "stickies" on my computer and list those items.  I'm not sure how I'll commit to doing them, but for now they are in front of my face; we will see if that helps.