Sunday, January 22, 2017

2016 Finishes

I am proud to list my 2016 finishes.

I participated in the 2016 APQ UFO challenge and finished 6 in 2016 and 2 the first month of 2016.  Those 2 are not listed here.

One of the things that happens to me is that projects creep up due to a new pattern or idea or wanting to teach something new at the LQS, Cambridge Quilt Shop.  One example is the Fancy Forrest Quilt. The story goes like this:  A new pattern arrives at the store....  OH  AH  must have it to make someday....  Then, I think, hmmm maybe I'll make a store sample.  Suddenly, I remember a special baby arriving and say that baby is getting this quilt.  And, there goes the distraction and a new project is added to the list.

Without much further ado, here is the 2016 list.
 Diva Wallet
2 Cuddledown blankets/siblings blanket
Peasant Blouse
Jonathan hat #2 (knitting)
Label Park Bench, Plaid Quilt
Christmas Stars
Casco Bay Pillows
Placemats for Jodi
Row by Row #1 - Maine…
the way life should be
Maipoison, French Swoon
Fancy Forrest 
AKA Amazing Animal Forrest
Toile Quilt
Red/white/Black doll quilt
Solid leftovers baby quilt
Row by row pennants tablerunner
Fall Leaf Applique
12’ block RSQ
Percy

Many of the pictures are on my blog but I did put together this little slide show.  I will try to figure out a way to embed this, but for now, here they are!