Here's a little quilt I made last year. I saw a call from Made by Marney for pictures of dogs. I sent her one of mine and she turned him into a pattern. Her version is in grey but it kept Percy's name. I had fun gathering some fabrics from my stash and creating this likeness of our wonderful dog. This was not on my to do list, but I was so thrilled when she turned his picture into a pattern. You can see her rendition and the picture I sent her here. You may notice a watermark on the picture. This is one of the things that slowed me up on my blog. I decided I don't have to be consistent with it, but I will try to do this more often, and get better at it (I know the color is nearly impossible to see).
And finally, there is this new label. I saw ones that Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl ordered and I was hooked. I had different labels before but never this many. I ordered them from Kim @Tagtopia and they came promptly. This is the first quilt I added them to and while I will do other labels by hand, I also love the idea of adding these.