Saturday, December 16, 2017

Friday quilting



I did a little quilting this week.  I finished a pillow of scraps for an animal shelter.  This was a project I heard about theough The Inquiring Quilter and started the bag.   I love that it really is useless pieces of batting, fabric, etc, and some kitty will love it.  I have a bag of extra towels to go with it, probably not until after the first of the year, but it is done!



I am working on two sew together bags.  I follow the instructions on The Quilt Barn's Quilt Along; they are so much better than the original pattern.  


Don't you love these sweet fabrics.  I believe they are Heather Ross and have the Owl and the Pussycat, the moon and the flowers.   I bought them awhile ago and am so pleased at how they look.  I could almost finish today, but I am short a zipper pull for my long zipper - for bags I have been using this spool of Make a Zipper by Sullivan's.






Here they are awaiting the final zipper and binding!




Linking up to:  Friday Foto Fun