They are done - my two sew together bags are finished! I think I cut them out two years ago, but they had no specific destination so they wallowed. This is a big way we get UFOs - we find a new fabric and make a plan but no destination, no deadline. For this year, however, they were part of my APQResolution and my 2017FALQ4 resolution. I think these bags are so useful for EPP, hand sewing, cords or makeup.
As you can see they are very similar. I just swapped the lining and inner pocket lining for a way to mix up the fabrics. I think it is nice to have some differences between the bags, even when making multiples.
As I write this, I am thinking of a person who might need at least one of these!
I have one more project, but it won't get finished today. I am missing a bead I need, and need to make dinner for our quiet New Year'e Eve celebration.
Happy New Year!