Sunday, January 28, 2018

#365DaysOfArtPBQChallenge Week 4, Exercises 22-28


Day 27:  Continue creating patterns.  Use warm colors.  
This was my favorite this week.  Warm colors are not my preference, so it was fun to color in therm.  I think I should have used flairs to get more color, but still I had fun.




















Day 22 - what made you smile today?  A hawk made me smile.  My photo of this bird wasn't great either but this is a pretty sill sketch of a bird!   S/he was right outside my window and just captivated my attention for quite some time.  I am looking for a repeat visit but not yet....




Day 24:  Color in the stripes.  I just colored and had fun.  And yes, this is closer to my normal palette.


Day 23:  Fill the page with colored dots.  I did - easy and fun.


 Day26:  Add your own scene.  Well I went with a campground kind of feel, with forest across on the other side.  I loved drawing the trees.  Hated the campground - but I don't really like to camp so maybe it came through in the coloring!


Day 25:  Fill the squares with different marks.  This felt like quilt as desired so I had fun, but a few were not as successful - but you get the idea.


Day 28: Design some T-shirts.    Long ago and faraway I wanted to design clothes.  Good thing I didn't! They aren't bad, but they would not have made me a lot of money.

Linking up with: Sherry at Powered by Quilting