Sunday, May 27, 2018

#365DaysOfArt, Week 20, #134-140

#134:  Draw someone's smile:  Looked at a picture and drew.  I like the way it turned out.
 #135:  Draw Your Favorite Building:  in NYC so why not the Empire State Building?  I think this is pretty reflective of the building for a quick drawing.
#135:  Create a pattern:  Ok you were supposed to use cut out paper.  I had none so I drew a wall I saw.

#137:  Color in:  enjoyed doing this, but didn't get to finish.
 #138:  Add more bugs.  I enjoyed it but didn't do a gazillion.
#139:  Calligraphy practice:  Well Amtrak is not the best place to do this but I did enjoy it.
#140:  Telephone doodle page:  I often go for quilting designs - again, rather enjoyable.

Thanks for humoring me and taking a look (a week late).  Doing some catch up on these...

Linking Up:  Powered by Quilting